7.24.2013

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Eureka!

So, ya know that course I mentioned in the last post that I was taking?

Well it made something clear.

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING NOW.

In order to take part in the course I was going to have to up my output to at least once a week.  And while I do have a few installments banked, I would run out soon.  Really soon.  And in order to avoid that I was going to have to write more - of course.  And in order to do that I was going to have to refamiliarize myself with where I was at in the narrative, as well as the recent developments and all my notes on what was upcoming and so on. And THAT was one big task. I could manage it.  But only at the exclusion of other things - one of which is a screenplay I really need to finish for my professional health, and there is happy threat of another needing my attention in the near future.  Not to mention that stalling research on another project would be counter productive at this point....

So I am officially pulling the plug.  For now.

I am probably going to take the blog offline. As I was reading I came across all manner of typos and other errors that I would prefer to fix and that is a big task in its own right. I don't plan on quitting, but it will have to be in its own time that I get back to this.  The time will be right sometime, just not now.  There is a lot of work to be done and I need to do it when I can do it right.

Thanks for paying attention.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Necropolis by Kennedy Goodkey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Canada License.
Based on a work at necropolisnovels.blogspot.com.